Oxyfi is now searching for a positive, self-motivated, and experienced project leader.
We are looking to hire a new employee, so sellers of consultants are kindly asked not to contact us.
About the company and the position
Oxyfi AB is a privately held company based in Stockholm/Södermalm entirely focused on developing and operating ICT/IoT-solutions for the railway industry.
Our mission is to provide rail vehicles with ultra stable and top performing mobile connectivity. In addition, we provide an application platform for 3rd party software as well as a LAN throughout the train set where various systems connect and exchange information locally as well as with servers on shore.
Oxyfi is a technology-driven company with high ambitions and we run numerous parallel projects of different nature:
- Design, implement and test software (create software)
- Design, implement, test and continuously operate system environments (run software)
- Integrate, install and commission our system solutions in customers’ rail vehicles
- Continuous improve of our processes
To maintain our success, we need to lead our projects and manage our resources wisely – this is where you come into the picture! We are now looking for a positive, self-motivated, and experienced project manager.
As the bullet-list above indicates, you need to appreciate and have experience from multi-disciplinary projects. You do not need to be an expert in any of the above, but we believe that you have professionally led projects within IT/ET/IoT. And you have a broad interest in technology.
Yes, we do work a lot with technology at Oxyfi but of course also with people. Therefore, we are keen to fill this vacant position with someone who has a natural ability to lead, inspire and motivate people around them and preferably has solid experience from doing so.
- Post-secondary education at college or university level
- Knowledge and experience of situational leadership (5 years)
- Project management (5 years)
- Ability to formulate a well-structured informative text (5 years)
- Be able to capture and formulate requirements
- Inspire and motivate people. Be combative when needed
- Fluent in Swedish and English
- Driving licence
Minimum professional experience within parentheses above.
Oxyfi values results achieved, ability to take responsibility, ability to contribute in large and small, being helpful and cooperative.
What you will do
- Continuously improve our model for managing projects
- Collect and evaluate requirements in pre-project phases
- Lead and drive project members, on a daily basis
- Strive for good speed ahead in our projects, getting the job done
- Be perceptive to current and additional tasks/facts that usually arise in projects, document these in our project mgmt tool
- Keep track of the necessary skills, resources and hours needed. Lead resource prioritisation meetings with company management
- Be a part of the business tender team
What we offer
- We strive for a good work-life balance
- Skilled and friendly colleagues with a lot of know-how
- We will encourage you to develop and grow your competence and skills
- Nice office in Stockholm (Södermalm)
- Work a few days from home each week, if you like
- Leasing bicycle for transport to/from the office
- Benefits such as pension, private health insurance and wellness grants
You have read all the way here, great! Feel free to contact us:
Håkan Larsson, CEO
+46 (0)730 378 001
Filip Rosenbaum, CTO
Initial contact by email: