Wifi is a much-loved and highly appreciated onboard-service among passengers, therefore it is necessary that the service always works. Ours do!
Key aspects on Oxyfi´s wifi-service:
- High capacity, 50-500 simultaneously connected clients/passengers per train carriage/bus
- Dual wifi radios, support for the 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz frequency bands
- Traffic shaping, based on different business models and usage, control available bandwidth
- Monitoring 24/7/365. Onboard units, land-based servers, various resources and usage patterns are continuously monitored to detect potential faults on an early stage
- Integration with applicable Rail Transport Authority provides several important benefits, including filtering out certain types of alarms in case a vehicle does not perform a commercial run
- Corrective maintenance. Potential faults in the equipment onboard must be resolved quickly. Oxyfi therefore has employees whose task is to actively coordinate replacement of any broken unit
- Redundant servers in geographically separated server halls provide high availability
- Onboard web portal
- Delete personal data continuously according to GDPR
- Map based! Enjoyable! Intuitive! Monitoring tool for our customers. Follow in real-time how your wifi-service and Oxyfi performs. And much more.
ASK ME ABOUT OUR SOLUTIONS
Håkan Larsson, CEO
+46 (0) 730 378 001
Error: Contact form not found.